Hello.
I just send JGYX the e-mail(:
Where's everyone again?!
Rah.
I wanna go table-tennis instead of staying at home & corrode.
Now I know how important table-tennis is(:
Youming not online D: Cause she got Competition today.
Mindy, I think she's watching her Hong Kong shows again.
Hui Min, chatted with her for a while.
Then I think she left for her Maple again!
Just chatted with my aunt :D
She's slacking la(:
No, just kidding.
She's multi-tasking.
Only talked to her for like 10mins.
Then she was off for her meeting.
We're going town this Saturday with her(:
Wooooots :D
I'm done with D&T already :D
& I found the Present Day Atomic Model already!
Mindy, please thank me loads(:
I'm left with Art&English (one section left) :D
&& abit of Maths Questions!
I'll ask my brother for some help(:
I don't wanna sms for 3days(:
It's 4.30pm now.
Another 3 more hours & I'm off to WhiteSands again.
For that english tuition.
I mean, its english tuition -.-
K, bye